I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Friday, January 13, 2006
Till He Got It Right...On The Head
Four times this "shall remain unknown" gas station was robbed between December 15th and January 4th in a nearby community. The robber remained unknown and uncaught ~ left to roam the streets and do more damage to others.
Another attempt was made this past Tuesday. With one difference. The clerk (a cousin to the owner) said he got tired of being robbed. Well, duh, I would think so. How many times do you need to get robbed before you get pissed off anyway? So finally he decided to do something about this latest robbery: he grabbed a wooden baseball bat and started beating on the guy. Around the head and shoulders no less.
A tip led police to the home of an 18-year-old (with head injuries I might add). He also confessed to the other four robberies at the same station.
I guess he felt it was an easy mark so he just kept robbing them. Easy pickings. Like taking candy from a baby.
He should have been stopped the first time. Being the victim of an in-house robbery, I only have high praise for that clerk. But it sure took them long enough to act against the punk.
Oh, and the police kept the bat for evidence in the case. But not to worry. It has been replaced with another. It's metal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Kids are sure stupid these days. Parents must be a piece of work. What up Cheyenne?
That's too bad about your robbery deal. I was gone the day my appartment was broken into. Way back in time, in the early 70s.
Aren't you glad I changed profile pictures to the red Mustang. But I do like Carl. I like the Fords. I worked for Ford for 17 years. I don't get much of a pension from them though.
Also would like to have a Roush Mustang of my own. I don't know much about his personal side, just his cars. Maybe if Tony S. were driving one of the Fords he could win in it too. I think some are switching, maybe from the Dodges.
..
I know why he hids under anonymous.... because Jeff Gordon is busy. Good morn.
That punk got what he deserved! Good for that store owner!!
JIM: So why did you change your avatar from Carl's photo? I don't mind if you ise it. He's ok I guess. I told it, it's his boss I don't like.
But yeah Mustangs rock!!!
RACHEL: Yeah, I'd really like to see more of that. This kid only had a knife though. A gun may have been a different outcome.
Post a Comment