Saturday, January 14, 2006

Taking Too Long To Get Here


Exactly four weeks from tonight will be the Budweiser Shootout!

Yippee!

How agonizing is this for all us NASCAR fans? The waiting is excruciating.

At least I will be home to view all the daytime programs leading up to the Daytona 500 this year.

My prediction? The driver finishing first will be the winner. Seriously folks, I guess you know who I want to win.

7 comments:

Cassandra said...

I agree, the driver that crosses the finish line first will be the winner. I can see it coming too!!

Need NASCAR soon!!!!

Jim said...

I could narrow it down a little. I'm betting it isn't Kurt B.
..

Cheyenne said...

JIM: Me too!

Tiredawg said...

Let me guess it is hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm................................................. red car, white number, burrrrrrrrrrrrrppppp!!!!!! beer sponsor, is it ?

Tiredawg said...

Oh yeah Dale Junior? Morn Cheyenne

Clance' McClannahan said...

I predict Tony Stewart...or that guy Babs refers to as the name that shall not be spoken on her blog...
or Carl Edwards or David Stremme.
Definately no Aliens.
Happy Sunday Cheyenne.

Cheyenne said...

TIREDAWG: Well, you are just so perceptive now aren't you? How did you know? What gave it away?