I am very opinionated and will argue a point to the nth degree. I tend to want to get to the bottom of things, so I push the envelope beyond what is expected.
Friday, January 06, 2006
Opening Another Window
I don't own a digital camera...ooooh, how can that be you say?
Actually I've been using plain disposable cameras ever since my 35mm stopped working a few years ago. I know, how sad is that.
I have no need these days to take pictures ~ my albums are overflowing. My parents are gone, my family is scattered here and there, and my daughter has no children; thus, I have no grandchildren to dote on and take pictures of them.
Soooooo...
I have decided to get a digital camera anyway. Nothing expensive or fancy. I need to get involved in something like that. I need to broaden my horizons instead of wondering how many days I have left on this good earth. No, I'm not that old, but I still think about it.
I've done my homework on cameras and printers, and I have decided that Canon is the only way to go. The camera is a Consumer Reports best buy, and the printer will allow me to be able to print without using the computer if I choose to. I only hope I can figure out what to do with the pictures once I've taken them. But I am a fairly determined person and I am sure I will be OK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Morning Cheyenne
Yes, you do need a digital camera. So do I.
I have been getting newsletters from PC magazine. They do reviews and ratings also.
Check http://www.pcmag.com/
..
You will love it! Can't wait to see some pictures! I only got mine last fall and it's just an inexpensive one, but it is still great.
Post a Comment