I found this at another site.
"Dale Earnhardt Jr. is looking pretty good. The Bud team kept Junior on a pretty short leash for most of the test, but in his final practice Junior worked the draft to perfection. Two times he was able to blast from the back of the pack to the front of a group that included Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson and Matt Kenseth. Before the team's struggles last season, the Budweiser Chevy was often the only car on the superspeedways that could pass without drafting help. Junior was able to do that again in the test, which should mean he'll be a threat to win it all on Feb. 19."
4 comments:
Oh ya, Jr will be a threat to win on Feb 19th!!!
I just usually sit on the edge of my chair and pray that Matt doesn't get wrapped up in a wreck or blow an engine at Daytona!!!
I don't know if your first sentence in your comment is an agreement that he's a threat or if you are in disagreement. I hope it is in agreement.
I might have changed it to say he is looking very good.
Carl Edwards, look out!
..
JIM: I didn't write it, someone else did.
Post a Comment